top of page


Dear MBADA Families,

As you have seen on the latest weather advisory, storms Marco and Laura forecasts potential impacts for our area beginning Monday, August 24th. Therefore, given the situation with the weather and the uncertainties surrounding power outages, all Classes on Monday, August 24th, Tuesday, August 25th and Wednesday, August 26th will unfortunately need to be cancelled. As it stands now, these will be only days we will be closed. We will continue to monitor the forecast to have the most up-to-date information. Please stay tuned for further updates.

With recital just around the corner, this would be a great time for all dancers to rehearse their dances when they are free and bored while waiting out the storms! We will inform everyone soon of the new Fall Season Schedules. Parents will also be contacted after the storms pass with more 2020 Recital Information. We obviously will be taking our cues from the updated Louisiana State Guidelines. Please know, we have also been making additional plans if needed. Our dancers’ safety along with producing a great show, to which our families are requesting, continue to be our main focus.

Please stay safe and know our prayers and thoughts are with all of you.


Ms. Maureen and your MBADA Staff

115 views0 comments


bottom of page